Job Title: Estimator
- Experience in the construction industry or merchant industry
- Eye for detail
These roles are home based; therefore, candidates can be based anywhere in the UK.
Do you have an eye for detail and excellent communication skills? Previously worked in the construction industry or know a thing or two about merchanting industry? Our team at Build Aviator are searching for attentive and self-motivated individuals to join our growing team of Estimators, pricing all general building works via our Build Aviator estimating service.
Build Aviator is an extremely innovative and rapidly growing business which aims to take the stress out of our clients’ building projects. From design and planning, through to procurement and completion, we provide a full building estimating and material ordering service backed up by our expertise to help make the build process smoother.
What impact will I have in this role?
As a Build Aviator Estimator, you will utilise your building knowledge on a daily basis using our unique estimating software supporting our estimators to produce a full working take off including plant, materials and labour matching the customer’s needs:
- Contact Customers to review specifications or queries regarding works that require pricing, ensuring the project is priced as accurately as possible.
- Utilise our Build Aviator estimating software provided to price up works.
- Building long term relationships with customers
- Working with sister brands and partners within Saint Gobain
- Discuss Material options with customers related to their project.
- Working with a dedicated and diverse team working towards one goal.
- Work to deadline to ensure estimates are back in the scheduled time for the customer.
What kind of person are you looking for?
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we’re Agile, we’re Open & Engaging, we care about and know our customers and we all try to act as entrepreneurs. As part of the wider Saint-Gobain Group, Build Aviator are also committed to empowering and developing our own people wherever possible. So whilst construction knowledge is essential for client/applicant contact, we’re also keen to speak to those not from an estimating background, but who still meet the following criteria:
- A good telephone manner and the ability to articulate yourself concisely.
- Able to organise your workload to maximise productivity and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate an eye for detail, being industriously attentive to enhance accuracy.
- Can process critical thinking into decision making.
- Willingness to adapt the service you provide to accommodate your customers’ needs, generating service and sales growth for the business.
Please email [email protected] with your application