LaserLiner MoistureFinder Compact
The Laserline Moisture Finder is a non-destructive measurement of material moisture by capacitive measurement. Not only is the tested material not damaged, you are also able to test different types of materials within the room/area for an accurate result.
When checking if an area is holding moisture, it is important to be able to test different material types, as materials can differ on the moisture levels they naturally hold. The % of moisture naturally stored in building materials range from 0.5 – 20%.
- Simple handling: Select material type then place the instrument on the materials surface to determine moisture Non destructive measurement of material moisture by capacitive measurement. The tested material is not damaged.
- Simple handling: Select material type then place the instrument on the material‘s surface to determine moisture content in %.
- 4 selectable material characteristics: soft woods (e.g. spruce, pine, linden), hard woods (e.g. beech, oak, birch), gypsum plaster and cement screed.
- LED wet/dry indicator: 12 colour LEDs (green = dry, yellow = moist, red = wet) provide immediate measurement results for moisture content in the tested material.
- Wet alarm: in addition to the red LED indication, a warning tone will be sounded for wet material.
- Hold function: the measurement value can be retained in the display at the press of a button.
- Auto power off: the device switches itself off automatically after 2 min. of inactivity.
- Battery low display
£96.99 ex VAT
MAX. RELATIVE AIR HUMIDITY:
Capacitive measuring principle via integrated rubber electrodes
soft wood, hard wood, gypsum plaster, screed
± 0,1° at 0° … 1° ± 0,1° at 89°…90° ± 0,2° at 1° … 89°Cement screed: 0%…5% / ± 0.5% Gypsum plaster: 0%…23% / ± 0.5% Soft wood: 0%…52% / ± 2% (6%…30%) Hard wood: 0%…32% / ± 2% (6%…30%)
DIMENSIONS (W x H x D):
0 … 40°C
-10°C … 60°C
81 mm x 154 mm x 36 mm
Summary of Laserliner Manufacturers Warranty
EXPRESS WARRANTY FOR HARDWARE
All Laserliner products are covered by the manufacturers Warranty as stated with each item. Full details are included with the purchased goods, or available upon request. The purchaser is responsible for all carriage and other additional charges incurred when returning the goods to the company under any warranty arrangement.
Limitation of liability
The company shall not be held liable in respect of any loss or damage whether suffered by the purchaser or any customer of the purchaser and whether direct, indirect, consequential, or however else arising. In addition the company cannot be held liable for any loss or damage from defects arising after the goods have been accepted and checked by the purchaser, nor can the company be held liable for incidences of misuse, incorrect storage or improper handling. Any dates specified for the availability of the goods are approximate only and the company shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of the goods.
Product Overview Video from Laserliner
Product Purchase Form