Making Better Homes Award 23
Are you a best-in-class builder, or do you know a rising eco-star?
Nominate yourself or someone else for our MAKING BETTER HOMES AWARDS.
If you’re passionate about sustainability, or you know a tradie who is, nominate a project by 23rd October.
OUR WINNERS WILL EACH BAG £1,000 JEWSON CREDIT!
Terms and conditions apply. See website for more details.
WHAT ARE THE MAKING BETTER HOMES AWARDS?
The Making Better Homes Awards were created by Jewson to celebrate the incredible work that our industry is doing to build more sustainably.
Whether you have played a pivotal role in creating an eco-friendly new build property, or you are taking small steps to making
existing homes more energy efficient, we want to recognise those who are making an impact in shaping a greener future.
WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES?
The awards will celebrate the very best in class in the following categories:
- Best Use of Renewable Energy in a Project
- Best Building Fabric in a project
- best sustainable project of the year
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
The winner of each category, which will be revealed at Jewson Live in December, will receive a trophy and
£1,000 IN JEWSON CREDIT – not to mention the benefits of being able to tell your customers you’re a
national award winner!
The runner up of each category will receive £250 IN JEWSON CREDIT.
- 2nd October 2023: Entries open
- 23rd October 2023: Entries close
- 13th November 2023: Finalists announced and the public vote opens
- 27th November 2023: Public vote closes
- Date to be confirmed: Winners announced at Jewson Live